Thursday, June 2, 2011

Brand New Poem...I Woke Up !

I Woke Up!
Written by Nick Brodeur

I woke up this morning, 
with the weight of this world, 
pressing heavy inside me, 
my whole stomach in swirls.

I could feel something weary,
something really awry.
I just wanted to lay there, 
to curl up and just cry.

I could see his great visions, 
though a  dream I was there, 
I could feel the wind blowing, 
smell the smoke fill the air.

I could see people running, 
hear their screaming from fear, 
no one saw this end coming, 
these harsh judgements so near. 

I could see the destruction, 
buildings once great did fall, 
from the house of our fathers, 
down to Carnegie Hall. 

I could sense their intentions, 
though "they" were unclear, 
but Gods warning not subtle, 
our near future is here.

I asked God, am I crazy?, 
For what else would I do? 
I'm not christian or catholic,
not a Muslim or Jew.

I cannot see the future, 
for I'm just one small man, 
did you give me your message, 
did you show me your plans?

I than reached for my bible,
a great verse did he show,
for he told me of Enoch,
seek the truths he did know.

I could feel the Lords presence,
as I scoured the globe,
for the truth that's among us,
so to dawn my white robe.

I could feel my heart pounding,
the more truth I revealed,
For the knowledge of Enoch,
is much more than the seals.

It was like he was right there,
Speaking only to me,
Said have faith in these visions,
as God meant them to be.

I could see my own future,
'till the end I'll have faith,
through this coming destruction,
he has showed me my fate.




The secrets of the end times. The story that is to be locked, until the time of the end, IS NOW.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Poetry