Monday, March 14, 2011

Today I Learned...

Today I learned to seek the lord,
while people starve and are killed by swords.
I learned to seek his truth, his ways,
to live throughout this end of days.

Today I learned to trust his plan,
for me, the world, even Japan.
I learned his word has stood the test,
scientist who said,"No", are now all saying "Yes".

Today I learned our earths getting hot,
rising soil temperatures, beleive it or not.
I learned dead fish by the millions, dead birds by score,
are just the beginning, of what the lord has in store.

So keep your eyes open, Japans not the end,
instead, just a beginning, to his wonderful plan.
I will leave you today, with one final just thought.
Their messiah will come, while our WORLD'S in chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Poetry