Monday, May 23, 2011

Finding the light

Finding the light
..> ..>
I walk among the shadows of the forest, watching the light peek through it's branches.
I watch the beauty of nature from a distance, as everything living around me continues their everyday life.
I absorb the beauty and grace of all of gods creations, as I walk carefully down his elaborate trails.
I look up to the sky to thank him for this beauty, and to offer my promise to keep on walking.
I promise to find the clearing, to find the light that only shines through the trees.

I stumble and find myself in total darkness, unable to see the paths in front of me.
I take out a flashlight, but can only see as far and wide as it's narrowed beam.
I stand and again make a promise to keep walking, to find the light that only shines through the trees.

I see the movement of life all around me, I can hear their voices and laughter.
I can see their illuminated shadows now, as the light shines from behind a shadowed figure far in front of me.
I must keep going, I must find the light that only comes through the trees, I will make it as it's not far now.
I approach the figure as I reach the clearing, as he tells me he's been waiting for me here all along.
Waiting for me to find the light, to remove the darkness that has surrounded me throughout this lifelong journey.
I drop to my knees and begin to cry, as LIFE had been waiting for me to find it.

I no longer walk through the forest of darkness and shadows, as life now provides light to see my way.
No longer just a ray of hope shining through the trees, but a light that illuminates the world instead.


May Gods words guide you to the light. May he guide you to see the truths that even many religious people refuse to see and the Bible says they will right up to the end. I pray that you come to see the light now, to open your bible to Daniel and read it, than to Habbukuk and read it, and than to Revelations and read it. Than go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrR-9qmaScA&feature=feedf and see how science has proof of the sixth seal and don't even know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Poetry